Watch our video to see what sets us apart
You often read stories of companies who came up with their million dollar idea over a couple of beers with friends. Not us.
You even hear those feel good stories of college roommates, best friends who started a company or company raised from recession and economy depressions. Not us either!
With Naked Eye Advertising
: It all started from two words
, with the Physics of World – how everything is a collection of small but indispensable parts. Clarity is Highly Underrated and lack of clarity is the reason most people don’t get what they want.
We are here to help the businesses, by bringing CLARITY to pursue their desires, connecting all parts together to create the main asset of marketing i.e. ATTENTION.
We didn’t start just because there’s a huge potential in this market, we didn’t start because its multibillion-multi industry, we didn’t start because we are dying to do something great! We are in business with great desire to not only solve the nagging problems company faces in dealing to market its product and services but We wanted to offer an alternative to large agencies.
We wanted to shred away the bureaucracy and what we saw as an inefficiency in the industry. We wanted a company where there is as little friction as possible, more ease and value for money to clients. We had witnessed that most agencies put a series of gatekeepers between the people doing the work and the client, we witnessed huge money being charged for unwanted operations and administration work, we witnessed old and repeatedly ineffective models in use, and we witnessed creativity dying while climbing the floors of large agencies.
Our 8 commandment
What we never forget
- Our job is to be unique
- The last thing the world needs is another advertising agency. Since we started, we’ve always tried to be unique. Whenever a new client comes in, we ask ourselves “why are we uniquely qualified to do this work?”. We always want to be able to answer that question, honestly.
- Learn to listen to your instincts. Data speaks but often people try to look for evidence or data only to support decisions, but understand there is no data about the future. Over time, you get better at listening to, and trusting those instincts. It takes time but is one of the best tools you have.
- Trust your instincts
- Work Work Work
- There is no magic to this business. If you do good work, you get good work.
- We could be a much larger company, but why? We believe that growth and scale is only and only necessary if the work demands it otherwise you start feeding your ego and probably not maintaining rule#3. Some work needs 50 people on it (most doesn’t), what matters is your equation of clarity and physics is balanced and bringing nothing less than marvels to your customer
- Becoming Number 1 is not the objective
- Engaging Always
- EAR man EAR, you can often hear this word from the corner of our office, it stand for Engaging Always “Rohit”. Long story short, our Client relationship manager “Rohit” somehow got this cool tag. Well engagement era is new to some but not to us! We are in ultra Engagement Era, It’s a time when people are engaging with each other and the brands and issues they care about in entirely new ways. Today, people are taking control from the brands and organizations that used to do most of the talking and shaping their own stories.
- Just because you did something which worked doesn’t mean it’s the only way or the best for today and tomorrow.
- Be prepared to change your mind
- Slow down.
- Because we exist in this real time world, we often feel we need to respond to everything in real time. Reacting too quickly to something can be awfully bad; learning to slow down or even ignore certain things is a really important skill. Slowing down is not a bad thing.
- This is a line I stole from Warren Buffet and I love it. If you pursue reputation, profits follow
- You can never have enough reputation